[Roadsters] Have you seen this item on eBay

Tim tputland at charter.net
Wed Mar 26 06:24:09 MST 2008

Wasn't this car on ebay just a couple weeks ago?

And someone pointed out that it doesn't look like original paint based on the (Now Missing) pictures of the trunk that showed quite a lot of rust?

I also seem to remember other reasons that were voiced to debunk what is claimed to be a one owner car.

Or is my memory getting more worse than I remember? ;-)

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning