[Roadsters] Link to Fred Katz top-folding instructions?

Fred Katz roadster at astound.net
Tue Mar 25 22:57:10 MST 2008

Hi,

Sorry about the missing link (no, not me, the top-folding link). I had
it posted on the Sony ImageStation picture hosting site, and Sony shut
down those services in February this year. I'll dig thru my archives
and repost the pictures elsewhere. Also, I shut down my personal
website maybe 4 years ago, but will open another later this year.

Meanwhile, reference these pictures of Gerardo Magana folding a top in
a similar manner:

http://www.311s.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4628

Fred Katz - So.SF, CA
(new email roadster at astound.net)