[Roadsters] Carb Setup

ppeters914 at comcast.net ppeters914 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 25 14:34:48 MST 2008

There was a recent discussion on the list and/or 311s.org regarding those holes. Sorry, but I don't feel like searching the archives myself.

IIRC, they're casting bosses that are plugged with screws at the end of the manufacturing process. I don't remember if someone had tried using them to tune the SU's with a manometer or not. I do know that several folks have used the smog ports on the later model 1600 heads to hook up a manometer, though that doesn't  do a 2000 owner much good. :--(

Pete