[Roadsters] Update on Engine Rebuild

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Mon Mar 24 21:35:28 MST 2008

Matthew,

I understand that the Nissan Shop Manual and Parts Manual are both available
for download at 311s.org.  You need to look at the 1600 head section, which
shows the configuration and location of the lifting brackets.

If that doesn't work for you, you may contact me off-list and I'll scan and
E-mail you the appropriate page(s).

Gary Ault
aultgc at att.net
(219) 322-1923 (Central Time)