[Roadsters] Bell housing front cover question

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Wed Mar 19 21:37:05 MST 2008

Dewey,

I don't know what the rest of the list will say, but I have a '66 1600 with
at '69 U20.  The 1600 and 2000 share a common block casting.  The 4-speed
bolted right up to the U20.  I am not aware of any special measures which
should be taken to fit a 4-speed to a U20, or a 5-speed to a 1600.

Gary Ault