[Roadsters] OT: Cycle Transport to Canada

Tom @ Datsun2000 tom at datsun2000.com
Wed Mar 19 11:02:20 MST 2008

Eric,

Recently I was looking to purchase a 300ZX, until I found my SC400 that is.
Along the way I found a 300ZX for sale on eBay.  It was a right-hand drive
car and located in Canada.   After trying to find the information you are
looking for I called US Customs and they were very informative about what I
could expect if I purchased the car and wanted to import it into the US.  I
really wanted the RHD, but not the rest of the problems I would be facing if
I purchased the car.

I would suggest calling Canadian Customs and talking to them about what you
have, and what you would like to do.  They will steer you down the right
path and things will go very easy, or not at all, depending upon their
answers to your questions.  Their contact information should be available on
the web by searching for Canadian Customs.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland
http://www.datsun2000.com