[Roadsters] Wider Wheels/Tires

BARTERDUDE at aol.com BARTERDUDE at aol.com
Fri Mar 14 13:04:57 MST 2008

A couple years back, I took my stock 14" rims, had them separated and the
inside brass coated and outside chromed and then had them rewelded back with
about an additional 1/2" inset and they looked and handled great.  Had  stock
baby moon hubcaps to finish off the look.

Gary Lasater  - Parker CO
founding member _www.WyCROC.org_ (http://www.wycroc.org/)
1963 SPL310-00161C (Single  Carb)
1963 SPL310-00289B (Single Carb)
1964 SPL310-01289
1969  SRL311-12536 (licensed as '70)
1970 SPL311-28169

In a message dated 3/14/2008 1:56:08 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,