[Roadsters] behind grille color

Graeme graemes at internode.on.net
Thu Mar 13 14:19:42 MST 2008

Looking at your pic. I reckon you have it done correctly.
It matches what I remember my SP310 looked like when I stripped it down.
Mine was pretty dull so I'm guessing it should be satin at least but not
high gloss[??]
FWIW

"In painting the area behind the grille, I have been told that it was black
from the factory.  I just finished doing that, but an wondering if the
entire area is black, or is some of it in body color."

Checked by AVG.
1:27 PM