[Roadsters] my messages are not reaching the list

Mike H. twobeaners at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 13 07:42:02 MST 2008

   Yep! You guessed it!

   Verizon/ATT.

   Mike H.

     -----Original Message-----
     From: Jim Gammon
     Sent: Mar 13, 2008 8:18 AM
     To: "Mike H."
     Cc: datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net
     Subject: Re: [Roadsters] my messages are not reaching the list

   Let me guess, Verizon/ATT.

   I had that too. Messages as much as 26 hours late.

   I  went  to Cingular, problem went away. Then ATT bought them, but not
   Verizon. No problems, yet.

   Jim
   "Mike H." <twobeaners at earthlink.net> wrote:

     Yes,  I get that all the time. I carry my cell with me incessantly,
     days go
     by  without  incoming  calls, then all of a sudden I'll get "missed
     calls" and
     "messages" indicators. It's really annoying.
     Mike Hudson - '67 Stroker / 5-speed