[Roadsters] U20 Head water passages

Richard Brown reblues at reblues.net
Tue Mar 11 16:04:20 MST 2008

I am cleaning up and assembling a U20 engine. The water passages from the head
to the manifold have never been opened. I have searched and found
recommendations for having them open and closed.

The have them open thought says the water will keep the manifold cooler.

The Sharp comp manual says block them to keep the hot water out of the
manifold.

I am so confused!  Any new thoughts on this?

The motor is going into a street car with a working heater.

Thanks,
Richard Brown

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of icon_confused.gif]