[Roadsters] Cylinder head

alp akarcioglu at telus.net
Mon Mar 10 20:10:06 MST 2008

why do people have to get so pissed off when others disagree with them? I didn't
read all the posts about this topic but as long as the people aren't belligerent
towards each other then who cares if someone listens to you or not. I have 20
years in Dentistry (dental hygienist) and look at how many of you actually
listen to me and floss your teeth daily!  That's right not a sticken one of you!
 I am still nice to you the next time I see you and I don't rip your gums apart
during the cleaning.