[Roadsters] BABE 2008: Road rally on the cheap

dave daveandlindab at comcast.net
Fri Mar 7 20:48:22 MST 2008

We are already registered, Team name is "The Butt Monkey Chimp Chillers"
Long story, but it's a brand of beer. After watching an episode of "Top
Gear" where they drove through Alabama, I think the name is changing to
"Shut Up and Push".

The Team so far, Mark Dent, His son, Me and my wife Linda. We may have a
guest appearance by Sid Raper. Our weapon of choice is a $225.00 Chevy Astro
van, should be a real screamer through Deal's Gap.

Anyone wants to meet up on the route, let us know!! Memorial Day weekend.
Anyone needs a cheap van and will pick up in New Orleans, definatly let me
know

Dave Brisco