[Roadsters] Update and East Coast Roadsters new products

dave daveandlindab at comcast.net
Wed Mar 5 22:24:01 MST 2008

Just an Update, New Email,  <mailto:EastCoastRoadster at comcast.net>
EastCoastRoadster at comcast.net.
The old email,  <mailto:DaveandLindaB at Comcast.net> DaveandLindaB at Comcast.net
still works too, this just makes it easier to keep track of correspondence.

I have some new items to add. Custom fit plug wires, a variety of styles.

Stock style 7mm wire sets, Points or Electronic, all styles $30.00
USA Made, all black very stock
Beck Arnley premium Blue wires, nice, most are all blue, a few with black
boots.
Autolite Premium, grey with black boots

I got a special purchace on the Beck Arnleys, have 25 sets ready to ship. It
may be a one time purchace.
The black and grey are in stock, a few of each, and I can get more.

I also have a variety of high performance Accell and Mallory, Black, Red, or
Blue. Staight or angle distributor boots. LHD and RHD. Each set is custom
made to order. 8MM std supression$45.00- Spiral Core 8mm $55.00

Coils for EI distributors, either style $40.00
Black with tan top, 40.000v
<http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii241/daveandlindab/coil1.jpg>
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii241/daveandlindab/coil1.jpg
Chrome with red top Mallory 45,000v
<http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii241/daveandlindab/coilmallory.jpg>
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii241/daveandlindab/coilmallory.jpg

By the way, I'm looking for Roadster cores, Contact me if you want to clean
off the spare parts shelf.

Thanks
Dave Brisco

  <http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii241/daveandlindab/image002.jpg>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image002.jpg]