[Roadsters] A real honest-to-god gauge expert?

alvin gogineni alvingogi at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 20:42:26 MST 2008

All this "gauge" talk reminds me of a Seinfeld episode...

Jerry: What is that, a 12 gauge?

Cop: Yeah.

Jerry: 12 gauge. Seems to be the most popular gauge.

George: My favorite.

Jerry: Mine too, love the 12 gauge.

George: Makes the 11 gauge look like a cap pistol.

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 SPL/SR20

> To: nmleeds at mindspring.com; datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net
> Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 21:52:07 -0500
> From: jrdmf at aol.com
> Subject: Re: [Roadsters] A real honest-to-god gauge expert?
>
> I would be insulted by that comment if it didn't come from a guy who
obviously couldn't "fix dinner"?

> I tell you what there genius.... Next time you jump on that Airplane to
visit Ma and Pa Kettle and are flying along fat dumb
> and ignorant you can ask yourself "is there really a gauge expert"? And hope
to God he used the calibrated pipe wrench and