[Roadsters] Passed 100mph for the first time!

Mike Harper roadsterdude1600 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 06:01:57 MST 2008

David, remember how badly your tach was off when we
picked your car in in SF?  The PO said he never drove
the car over 45 mph, which we thought was a bit
strange, until we saw that according to the tach, he
was red-lining at 45 mph!!  Funny.  We used a GPS for
speed and ignored the tach.  The ear worked just fine
for RPMs, but we were turning about 10K all the way
home across the country back to SC :0

Mike SC