[Roadsters] 160 MPH speedo.

steb stebharvey at ameritech.net
Sat Mar 1 04:10:05 MST 2008

My 68 2000 had the 160 MPH speedo, solex and header installed at the
dealer. I've since sold that car but removed all of the 2000 parts for
installation on my 70 1600 body. So, I'll have a SPL running around as a
SRL. The 160 speedo will look nice once installed but will never have
the satisfaction of getting pegged out.

Steve Harvey
P.S. We may hit 42F this Sunday! Heatwave!