[Roadsters] Datsuns at Carlisle, 2009

John Klingman jklingman at stny.rr.com
Thu Jul 31 14:17:24 MDT 2008

Here's some good news. A friend just emailed me that in his new copy of Old
Cars Weekly is an update on Carlisle Import Kit / Replicar weekend, May 17-19,
2009. They showed a picture of Datsun owners, no cars, who were there this
year and said many more will be there next year as the Japanese sports car
will be the featured car. We were at Import Carlisle this past May, 2
roadsters were there, and heard they were planning to feature Japanese cars in
2009, didn't want to start an idle rumor. Now you all have time make plans.
  I laughed about the picture of owners without cars as we have not had our
roadster back all summer. Well, it was laugh or cry. I just hope Spike is
ready for the Glen.
    Gloria and John Klingman
    Sidney, NY '68 2000 Spike