[Roadsters] Side mirrors

Tim tputland at charter.net
Thu Jul 31 14:04:18 MDT 2008

Which vendor sells the mirrors that were stock on these cars? I am referring to the style mirror on the cars that had two mirrors mounted on the fenders.

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning

---- ljordan704 at netscape.net wrote:

 Here's a link to some MG mirrors and stuff that can be used on our car:
http://bhive.tierranet.com/412MGBexteriormirros.htm

Linda