[Roadsters] Side mirrors

gregs672liter at netzero.net gregs672liter at netzero.net
Thu Jul 31 11:26:34 MDT 2008

OK gang, I am happy to say that I think all major body work is FINALLY done on
the '67, and I may just get it in primer by Monday (yeah!).  I am looking for
new side mirrors and asking for suggestions.  I used to have "baby turbo"
mirrors on it, which I liked but they did not work particularly well and
tended to giggle a lot.  I'm looking for some alternatives that people have
liked (reasonably priced).  Mirrors will be on both sides.  My car as most of
you know is not stock, so I am open to just about anything that looks good and
actually works.
Thanks!
Greg Burrows
67 2000