[Roadsters] Multi roadsters

Steve Jacobson jake7140 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 17:56:20 MDT 2008

We're out here. Some pics from Road America...

http://jakenet.homeip.net/roadster/index.html

I'm really bummed I missed the river trip. The race engine and welded axle
will be in before the October run though, so I don't think I'll be on the
street with it again.  But I've done crazier things...

Steve Steve's Racing web site
  www.NoNameRacing.com
Elkhart Lake Racing & Sipping Society home
Message: 4