[Roadsters] New owner (was: Spelling)

turbored turbored at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 10:47:19 MDT 2008

Sorry.

It's a 1600 #12061. Cousin was the original owner, bought it a couple
weeks before he married. All original bits, pretty complete but also
pretty rough. The tranny is shot, needs new synchros for 1st and 2nd.
Drove it home from Berkeley, CA to San Francisco, CA, and drove it
weekly, but the fuel lines clogged. Drained the gas tank, it didn't
look bad, but I'm thinking I'll have it boiled out. I picked up a 2000
swap from spriso, and so I'm planning on installing that when I get
some time.

Drew