[Roadsters] Need a Z car looked at

Tim tputland at charter.net
Tue Jul 29 09:30:47 MDT 2008

Sorry for the (semi) OT.

Can someone post this to the Z car list please, and/or what ever else is appropriate.

I need some one in the Madison, WI or surrounding area who can look at a Z car and determine if the frame needs to be replaced on a 280 that was wrecked in the front end. The owner was told that the frame is shot but I had read that it might be possible to just remove the damaged bit and bolt in a replacement.

Please contact me direct if you can help or know someone who can help.

Thanks!

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL