[Roadsters] GM Alternator Installation

Steve Harvey stebharvey at ameritech.net
Tue Jul 29 04:19:20 MDT 2008

During last weekend's Mississippi River run it was shown that my original
alternator had failed or is putting out a much lower amount of power and
it's time to switch to a new alternator.  Is there any posted information on
the correct wiring sequence (color to color) using a new GM style
alternator?  I've moved the alternator to the top right position already.
Any help is appreciated.

As far as the river run, the roads and weather were great and the Roadster
people we met made for a perfect weekend.  It was decided that since we all
had a great time we should do a 2008.5 run again on October 10, 11 and 12.
Anyone who missed the first run is invited to join us for round two.

Steve Harvey