[Roadsters] resend deal because......

ljordan704 at netscape.net ljordan704 at netscape.net
Mon Jul 28 21:30:01 MDT 2008

 Who are these people whose mission it is to tell people they should back out of deals? What is their motivation? To sell parts? To buy the car? To screw with people? It seems like these days with just a minimal amount of effort you could ascertain the approx value of any car by: Kelly Bluebook, Emunds.com, EBAY, Craigslist, car clubs..in no particular order. So if you don't know the exact value of the car you are selling and make a deal then so be it. Considering that even the acknowledged experts on this list might disagree on value, it would be difficult for an amateur to know.
I hope it wasn't anyone on these lists who tried the backdoor deal. If so I guess the moral is don't mention a possible buy as? it brings out the unethical.

Linda