[Roadsters] Fw: your datsun roadster

Robbie Harrison robbieharrison at comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 13:13:08 MDT 2008

Sure
And the 67 1600 that I bought for $2000 in 2002 and sold for $2000 in June
is surely worth the $10000 that the new owner put it up for on craigslist
two weeks after he bought it from me. I wish him the best of luck - I got my
asking price. But 10K for a 1600 that needs chrome, interior

Sorry to hear you're getting jerked around Craig. And I sincerely hope that
nobody on the list is involved.

Robbie Harrison
West Haven, CT
68 2000 "Midori"