[Roadsters] ethics, integrity, thieves

chalsted chalsted at comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 05:57:40 MDT 2008

I think I should post Lucy's list of folks who tried to get her to back out of
the deal with me publicly to the list so the rest of you all know which of
your fellow list members have problems with understanding ethics and
integrity. Jon never told me and I didn't ask who was trying to back door me
on #402... probably the same people. I believe it's a short list and a shame
it reflects badly on the roadster community, they should be "shunned" by the
rest of us. list would probably get pretty lively... should I or not?  weigh
in :-)  maybe it's time to "out" these particular individuals.  I may
occasionally beat them to a deal, but at least it's all honest.

Craig