[Roadsters] yellow 67.5 1600 in Redding

chalsted chalsted at comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 04:40:23 MDT 2008

well, the scumbags came out of the woodwork this weekend, talked Lucy into
refunding my deposit so they could steal the car out from under me. actually
you only made it part way there, my deposit won't come out of her account for
3-4 days so if you buy it in the meantime I'll tie you up in court. I've been
looking for a nice shell to rebody #6 for over 20 years...selling parts is not
a profit making venture, it merely offsets the expenses of having a roadster
obsession, a labor of love. if you folks don't have the decency, honesty, and
integrity to appreciate that and will try to back door me on every deal I
make, I'm not going to go to the trouble of selling parts anymore. my honest
friends are welcome to contact me if they need parts but as for the new
generation of roadster owners, someone's been skipping their ethics classes
and I'm just not interested in dealing with folks with no more respect for
life and other people (like me) than that. for my honest friends, I wish you
all the best. for the ones who would steal cars out from under me, you
Craig
used to sell Datsun Roadster parts
Bye