[Roadsters] Carb tuning (And the winner is)

stan stathy at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 27 14:52:03 MDT 2008

Dashpot oil!
Don't I feel like a fool.  Now my motor hums like a (I won't say it).

Anyways, thanks to John and Keith (hope I didn't forget anyone)for their
suggestions and especially Keith who set me up with his website
detailing
Tuning of SU's.
I can really see how fun it can be when you start fiddling around with
Carbs.  Especially when you start to tweak them here and there.
You almost feel in tune with them.  No pun intended.

Cheers!
Stan