[Roadsters] OT: Spelling

peter harrison granvillecomputing at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 24 18:36:07 MDT 2008

Of course an argument could me made for 'antennae' as opposed to 'antennas'
then we would be forced to use 'millenia' and indeed 'fora'. ANd how many
people remember that data is plural?

> Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 23:21:16 -0700> From: vociferouschicanery at yahoo.com>
To: roadster at astound.net; aultgc at att.net> CC: datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: Spelling> > i'm lysdexic too.> > > ----- Original
Message ----> From: Fred Katz <roadster at astound.net>> To: Gary and Cindy Ault
<aultgc at att.net>> Cc: datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net> Sent: Wednesday, July
23, 2008 11:08:41 PM> Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: Spelling> > A while back
(okay, years) a technician I supervised always wrote > "mircowave" instead of
"microwave". We had some microwave antennas on > the roof and associated
equipment to maintain. He misspelled lots of > words, but this one in
particular drove me nuts for years. Never could > get him to write it
correctly. He insisted he was doing it right and > would voice out the letters
correctly. A brain problem. Highly > intelligent otherwise.> > Sorry, no
Dotsun content.> > Fred - So.SF> You are subscribed as
vociferouschicanery at yahoo.com> > Datsun-roadsters mailing list> >
http://www.team.net/archive> >