[Roadsters] Pinion seal

MH twobeaners at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 23 19:09:19 MDT 2008

I've replaced that seal on my car myself. It was a fairly easy task, but I'm
not a certified mechanic. I better leave it to the more experienced list
members to explain to you how to replace this seal. If the pinion shaft is
grooved from using the commonly available, and narrow lipped aftermarket
seal instead of the wider Nissan version, they'll also need to explain about
using "Redi-sleeves" or "Speed-sleeves"..... Anyone?
Mike Hudson  '67 - Stroker / 5-speed