[Roadsters] possible west coast run, need transport E-W?

chalsted chalsted at comcast.net
Tue Jul 22 04:27:38 MDT 2008

I may be picking up a 2 car trailer and making a banzai run out to the west
coast to pick up a couple roadsters I have out there. if anyone needs a car
transported east to west or is interested in one of my project cars and wants
a price delivered, let me know.  a few possibilities:

#260 1500  matching # single carb car  $3000 west coast
a few 67.5 2000 projects
prototype 1500
SPL310-00003  getting pretty nice
old school 2000 race car national runoffs 3x
68 2000 race roadster with BRE prepared engine, long term stored (like most of
them...)
66 1600 original California car  $3000 west coast
Volvo 122s Amazon

let me know, I either have to be back by august 7th for a wedding in the
family or wait until september (or skip the trip and just pay to get my stuff
shipped)

could deliver along the way out too,

Craig