[Roadsters] Pipe fitting sizes Q

Matthew A. Smith matthews517 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 21 11:45:11 MDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I have some questions about pipe fittings on a 1970 SRL Solex. Even if you
have some, but not all, of the answers, I'd love to hear from ya!

What is the thread (size and pitch) on the (female) ends of the manifold
water pipe?

What is the thread (size and pitch) on the (female) heater outlet of the
water pump?

What is the thread (size and pitch) on the (female) fuel pump inlet/outlets?

Would it be a problem going to a slightly larger fuel hose than the pipe
from the tank? (i.e. 3/8 hose?)

Here's the reason I ask. I am being sent some Stainless Steel AN
fittings/hoses and need to find the correct adapters.

Thank you,

Matt Smith