[Roadsters] (Roadsters) '66 1600 for Sale.

JRice at koaspeer.com JRice at koaspeer.com
Sun Jul 20 05:06:54 MDT 2008

Fellow Datsun Friends:

A number of years ago I bought 2 cars off the E-Bay. I was looking for a
"69 in good shape to
rebuild. Well I bought 2.  I completed my rebuild a few years ago and the
'66 Datsun has been
sitting in my garage. At this time in my life I do not have time to tackle
another rebuild project.

So I thought I would offer this to the Datsun forum first prior to posting
on E-Bay.

I have a '66 1600 ( Best Price Offer.)

      -   The car does not run.

      -   There is a small hole in the frame. It looks like from a floor
jack.

      -   The hood is a off a later model.

I am looking for a good home for the car. Would be best if I can find
someone who will
use her.

      I do have the title for the car.

Car will have to be picked up.

I will in Bradford, PA  ( North-Western PA on the NY-PA border.)

Please contact me if you are interested and I can forward all information
needed.

Jeffrey Rice
Bradford, PA.

'69  1600

intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are
not the
intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any disclosure,
copying, or
distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is
strictly prohibited.