[Roadsters] OT, but Datsuns

Tim tputland at charter.net
Thu Jul 17 10:31:48 MDT 2008

Congats Paul.

Since my oldest just graduated from HS, this makes me feel rather young! And I thank you for that!!

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning

---- Paul <9laser3 at bright.net> wrote:

=============
  About ten years ago, on Yahoo's auction site, I bid on and won a cool
looking DATSUN racing jacket.  When I got it, it was just as nice as
advertised, a beautiful dark blue, but somehow I missed the part in the
write up that said it was a child size.  So it has hung it the back of my
closet since then.

  Well all that changed last night around 8:45 when my daughter-in-law gave
birth to a beautiful baby girl!  Maya Katherine was 7 pounds 4 ounces and 20
inches.  This is our first grandchild so you know she will be spoiled.  And
I haven't seen our son, Dan, smile like that since he saw Kate enter the
church and walk down the aisle at their wedding.  Mom, dad and baby are all
doing well today.  Maya's grandparents are busy bragging!

Proud to be Grandpa,

Paul

Ohio