[Roadsters] Rocker arm oil restrictor screw adjustment

Steve Jacobson jake7140 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 14:54:18 MDT 2008

So this past weekend I go under the valve cover to replace a rocker arm stud
that I had been replaced with a bolt one race weekend.  Lo and behold, I find
the rocker arm oil restriction screw just laying around waiting to go down
some small hole.  Yikes.

I think it's been discussed here before, but I cannot find the thread.  Cannot
find any mention of it in the manual either.

1) How is it adjusted?  I started at 2 turns out from bottom.
2) Should it have a lock nut on it? (I put one on) and thus should I be
looking for one floating around too?  I have looked, but did not see any
additional parts (including the addtional rocker arm tower stud that was
missing a nut, though I found a washer.)

arfgggghh.

Thanks for any help.

Steve Steve's Racing web site
  www.NoNameRacing.com
Elkhart Lake Racing & Sipping Society home
  www.elrss.com