[Roadsters] Roadster Invoice or other display items

Charles Kyle chuckkyle at mac.com
Mon Jul 7 20:46:54 MDT 2008

Good Evening,

Well my Datsun is finally making its way up and down the streets.  It has
been a long time coming and for a rolling restoration it looks pretty good.
We are having a very small car show this weekend and I was thinking about at
least parking it there just for conversation if nothing else.  What I am
looking for is anything that I could have printed and laminated (like at
Kinko9s) to place on on the window and under the hood.  Something like a
copy of an original invoice, spec sheet, anything that would display well.
Anyone have anything that they would not mind scanning and emailing me in a
jpeg or gif?

Thanks in advance.
--

V/r