[Roadsters] 68 1600 for sale in eastern WA

orangedawg at hotmail.com orangedawg at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 7 11:19:52 MDT 2008

http://wenatchee.craigslist.org/car/744078934.html

http://www.mygoodstuff4sale.com/GalleryFilmstrip.aspx?gallery=89595&photo=290
9239

Don't know this car.  Just saw it on my local craigslist.  There aren't many
roadsters in my area and I haven't seen this one before so I have no idea the
history or anything.  I can look at it if anyone wants.  Again, I don't know
the seller or this car, but just thought I'd pass this along.  There are
pictures on the second link.  Seems kind of pricey for the condition it's in.

Allen
1970 2000 w/solex's that badly needs body work
Wenatchee, WA