[Roadsters] Going finally, I hope.

Paul 9laser3 at bright.net
Mon Jul 7 04:40:47 MDT 2008

  Okay, where did you hide the recorder in my garage?

  Finally had some time this weekend and got my KA24E roadster out for a
ride.  Amazing what a set of Kumo 758s in place of 11 year old Kelly
passenger tires will do.  Still need to find a good mirror for the door
(Knocked off the mirror last winter in the garage.  Glad the recorder missed
that episode!).  Runs a bit warm so I think a radiator flush is in order
soon.

Paul
Ohio
BTDT