[Roadsters] Carb Saga - Almost done!

Jim Gammon gtpjimgammon at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 21:20:50 MDT 2008

OK, well, I understand the rear carb may be supposed to open sooner, but it is
does, no air flow can ever be set. It is imbalanced.

So I agree with keith that the linkage must need a little bend.

As far as the mixture, I will try richening it.

The valve timing I checked three times, so I think I got it right.

The dizzy is a no smog, the cam is stock 69. If this a problem? I don't see
how, unless the dizzy if firing too soon.

It could also perhaps be the gas, it is two years old.

I'll try retarding the dizzy, replacing the gas and richening.

Jim