[Roadsters] Mystery wires by headlights

Pete Peters ppeters914 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 4 13:23:52 MDT 2008

I think Pat is correct. Black is generally a ground, and the green/white
stripe generally is the power for various lighting sources on many 60's and
70's Datsuns.

Horn is a completely separate circuit. Yes, you do have green/white stripe
and black wires to the horn relay, then solid green from the relay to the
horns, but there isn't a pair of them near both headlights.

Pete