[Roadsters] Compressor mounting--was that hard to get to nut

Keith0alan at aol.com Keith0alan at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 07:29:35 MDT 2008

At a garage sale a couple years ago I found an automatic valve to do that.
It plumbs into the pressure relief port on the head and the drain. Every time
the compressor starts or stops it goes POP and spits out water from the drain.
I  never see water coming out but I've got a big rust stain where it spits.

keith

In a message dated 7/2/2008 5:41:48 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,