[Roadsters] Probodies fiberglass parts?

Andy Cost andycost at embarqmail.com
Tue Jul 1 22:25:29 MDT 2008

There are about a million photos of my car with Japco glass on my webshots
page.  Word to the wise, it isn't streetable.  It isn't high quality
appearance wise either.  There were tons of blemishes in my fenders.  It is
also much too thin and requires modification to bolt on.  There are no
provisions for headlights or turn signals.  The rears require that you cut
most of the rear sheet metal off.  There are some photos of what it takes to
mount these fenders on my webshots album.
http://image66.webshots.com/666/3/48/78/2527348780065431685LJcCla_fs.jpg

Andy