[Roadsters] Grants Products

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Tue Jul 1 20:45:36 MDT 2008

To those on the list:

I don't know to what extent you all may have an opportunity to deal with Grant
Products -- the steering wheel people, among other things -- but I will tell
you, if you have an opportunity, do so.  They're great people.

I have two old, out-of-prodution steering wheel adapters for early datsun
roadsters.  The contact plates which allow the horn pin on a standard roadster
steering column to operate were no longer serviceable.  One plate had come
loose from the hub, and the other was worn, and no longer made good contact.
Grants refurbished both of these hubs for me, at a very reasonable price.
Most companies would have simply blown me off.  After all, with my roadsters,
I am not likely to be a customer for their current offerings of custom
steering wheels.  But they didn't.  The service I received was an example of
the best American companies have to offer.

So, if you have the opportunity, work with them in confidence.

Gary