[Roadsters] Collector Car Market Review: Datsun Roadster

Erik Miller funkaholik at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 23:51:25 MST 2008

Our little cars are featured in the Feb 08 issue of Collector Car Market Review.  There is a one page "Market Snapshot" article on page 64.  Article covers the basics, changes throughout the years, a market value graph for 1994 to 2007, lists some recent auction prices and for sale asking prices. Interestingly, the rarity of the 67 2000 is never mentioned.  Oh, and the subtitle for the article?  "The Japanese MG"   Ouch.

Tried scanning and posting it, but that didn't work out.  If anyone out there is more computer savvy than me and can tell me the best way to scan a magazine page with pictures and tiny text, and keep it legible and a relatively small file size, maybe I'll be more successful.

  Erik Miller
 1970 SPL311-29945