[Roadsters] Roadster on Craig's list

DAVID J. PEAY djp4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 16 07:45:06 MST 2008

My Roadster is on several Craigslistings..This week in Madison, WI--Raleigh, NC, Indianapolis & Cincinnati, OH..Price $9968  I have close to $13000.00 invested but mostly my error in not knowing about the Datsun website earlier, although I purchased many parts from Dean in California...Just recently got serious about selling my car due to health and the ability of my wife and myself to get in and out of the car.
  NOTE to Madison: the reason I listed there was due to a card and a note that Bill Wessel of the Madison Sports Car Club left under my wiper at Indy Raceway Park, "beautiful car".
  Any assistance or leads to sell my "Green Hornet" will be appreciated
  Thanks to all...Indydatsun..Dave

Pete Peters <ppeters914 at comcast.net> wrote:
  Dunno if he's on the list, but it's David Peay's from Indiana:

Maybe they don't have craiglist in Indiana and/or he didn't want to sell it
locally.

Pete