[Roadsters] Solvang 2008

Jeff Torres jtorres67 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 11 17:48:20 MST 2008

To all Who Are Interested,

  Solvang 2008 will be the last weekend in April of 2008( April 25 &26). I have sent this e-mail out before, but I am sure everyone has not seen it. Thanks Mark for sticking up for us regarding the "slow start" comments. I just don't understand some people. Anyway, we are planning a web site for this years event and registration should start sometime in early to mid February. Please look for information about the website which will give all the important info.

  Yes, this years show will be run by new "personnel" and I can assure everyone that just as much effort is being put into this show as in years past.

  Jeff & Gabby Torres
  Lemoore CA.