[Roadsters] Can someone "host" something for me?

Tim tputland at charter.net
Wed Jan 2 11:14:38 MST 2008

Hi all.

I don't have a web site nor do I have a site where I can post pictures--yet.

I have a series of pictures, that are automotive related, that I would like to share with you all. Can some one out there put them on their server for me? Or put them on their webshots page?

They are in a .pdf file right now but I can put them into a word document or send them as .jpg if I can figure out how to break them out of the .pdf document.

TIA!

PEACE :-)

Tim
Belleville, WI.