[Roadsters] Quick questions on rear end removal

Matthew Cox oscilloscope500 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 13:07:25 MST 2008

Hey Everyone!

I have a parts car that I'm taking some things off of. I have never removed
the rear end oo one of these cars and am not sure how to proceed.

I already have all the brake stuff off and the pumpkin unbolted. How do I
remove the axles? Is it just unbolt the four bolts on the end and then pull?
Are they not held into the differential with anything? Why do these cars not
have an access plate for the diff? Once I have the axles out, will the pumpkin
just slide out?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Matthew in Phoenix
66 1600 parts car