[Roadsters] Tandem brake mastercylinder rebuild

Walter Peterson Walter.Peterson at cox.net
Mon Dec 22 11:13:17 MST 2008

Yes, it's just like changing piston rings through the tail pipe!
Ok I'm joking.  But in reality, you might be able to pull that off with
bloody knuckles and taking 4 times as long to do it.
You really should remove the master out of the car to work on it.  I'm sure
this is covered on the 311.org site somewhere.
Also don't over-do any honing, sanding or buffing of the inside, as that
surface is a very thin plating and once it's gone that area will corrode and
cause it to fail again much sooner.

Walter Peterson
Goleta Ca, 93117
Street driven race motor