[Roadsters] Legally compliant engine cleaning

Erik Miller funkaholik at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 19:53:50 MST 2008

In South San Francisco, there is a place called South City Car Wash that steam
cleans engine compartment and undercarriages, with a very expensive recovery
system that makes sure no oil or grease goes down the drain (and therefore
into the bay). I have used them before and wow, is your car ever clean after.
I'm sure there are others that adhere to these strict environmental standards
in most metropolitan areas.  FYI for you bay area car nuts, South City's phone
# is 650-589-1214.

Erik Miller
Berkeley, CA